Baked Vegan Camembert Flavour
Enjoy a delicious dairy-free version of the most comforting winter recipe: a baked vegan camembert flavour! made with our Nurishh Camembert Flavour.
1 Nurishh Plant Based Alternative to Camembert
1 Ciabatta bread, sliced in half lengthways and cut into strips
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
3 sprigs rosemary pinch sea salt
40g nuts, such as almonds or walnuts
*ingredients containing allergens
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (170°C fan).
- Lay the ciabatta fingers onto a large baking tray and drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with a little sea salt and scatter stripped rosemary leaves on top.
- Take the Nurishh Camembert Alternative out of its paper and place back into the bottom of its wooden case. this will stop it falling apart when you lift it out.
- Score an X on the top and sprinkle with a little salt and some rosemary leaves.
- Place it on the baking tray and in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare the board with the olives and nuts and add the ciabatta when it turns golden at the edges.
- As soon as the Nurishh Plant-Based Camembert Flavour is ready, remove from the oven and place on the middle of the board, inside its case.
- Eat immediately, dipping the bread into the delishhh-iously melted vegan camembert.