Enjoy a delicious dairy-free version of cheesecake with Nurishh! made with our Nurishh Mozzarella Style Blocks.
For the mousse
100g Nurishh Mozzarella Flavour Block, diced
250ml vegan alternative to cream*
2 limes, juice, and zest
For the ginger crumb
120g plain white wheat flour*
40g caster sugar
5ml vanilla extract
40g plant-based alternative to butter or margarine*
40g extra virgin olive oil
10g ginger powder
For the mango coulis
1 medium ripe mango
1/2 lime, juice, and zest ice up and enjoy!
*ingredients containing allergens
- Place 50ml of the vegan alternative to cream, the sugar, and the diced Nurishh Mozzarella Flavour Block in a pot.
- Melt over a low heat until smooth.
- Allow to cool.
- Whip the cream to a soft peak.
- Add the juice, 3/4 of the zest and salt to the alternative to cheese mix and fold in the cream.
- Place in a piping bag or container and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. (These also make great cookies so feel free to shape some into discs.)
- Heat the oven to 170°C.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth dough.
- Wrap and chill for 30 mins in the fridge.
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment.
- Place the crumble on the tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly golden in colour.
- Take out and allow to cool.
- Break into a crumble to serve.
- Peel the mango, finely dice half of it, coarsely chop the other half and add to a blender.
- Add the sugar and lime juice and blend.
- Mix the diced mango, puree and the lime zest and reserve.
- Divide your crumble between 6 serving bowls.
- Pipe or spoon over the mousse.