Enjoy a delicious dairy-free version of baked camembert and bread made with our Nurishh Plant-based alternative to Camembert.
1 Nurishh Plant Based Alternative to Camembert
1 Ciabatta bread, sliced in half lengthways and cut into strips
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
3 sprigs rosemary pinch sea salt
40g nuts, such as almonds or walnuts
*ingredients containing allergens
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (170°C fan).
- Lay the ciabatta fingers onto a large baking tray and drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with a little sea salt and scatter stripped rosemary leaves on top.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take the Nurishh Camembert out of its paper and place back into the bottom of its wooden case. this will stop it falling apart when you lift it out.
- Score an X on the top and sprinkle with a little salt and some rosemary leaves.
- Place on a baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the board with the olives and nuts and add the bread when it turns golden at the edges.
- As soon as the Nurishh Camembert is ready, remove from the oven and place on the middle of the board, inside its case.
- Eat immediately, dipping the bread into the melting cheese.